Gua sha massage tool, also known as kerokan or coining, is part of traditional Chinese medicine. This alternative therapy involves rubbing the skin with a special massage tool to improve circulation and chronic pain.
The most common do-it-yourself treatment is focused on the face because it involves more gentle techniques than those used by a practitioner. People who practice with Fluorite gua sha massage tool daily may see results such as improved circulation, reduced wrinkles, improved skin tone and pigmentation, a more defined jawline, decongested sinuses, and less puffy eyes. There is also the benefit of tension release. A natural stone such as jade is the most recommended material, and the application of facial oil before use will ensure the stone glides easily across the skin.
Personal research is recommended before the use of the fluorite gua sha scraping tool. This technique should not be used in the presence of certain medical conditions.
Fluorite is clear to purple/green, soft. Grounds excess energy. Excellent for the mind, as it helps one to grasp higher ideals and advances the cognitive process. An important balancer and healer because of its bipyramidal shape embodying the concept of the heavens and earth being a mirror image of each other.
It is a perfect gift for those who are conscious about their skincare, including men and women. So, you can gift this fluorite gua sha tool set gift box to someone on any occasion. It is the perfect self-care gift for couples and singles to make their skincare routine special.
Buy fluorite gua sha tool set online for you new beauty routine.
About this item:
- Color : Available in different colors
- Variants : scraper, scraper with gift box
- Specification: fluorite gua sha tool set for skincare scrapping and massaging
- Item Type: gift item, self-care gift, Thanksgiving gift, gift for him and her, care gift for couples, skincare item
- Occasion: Self-care day, Self-care night, Self-care at home, holiday, Therapy Night, Night in, Morning, Evening and special occasion